As a QA tester, your responsibilities and duties include the manual testing of new software in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle. You look for problems and bugs in the system that users may encounter and help developers find solutions to the issues.
At least 2 years in web testing
Good knowledge of DevTools
Experience with SignalR will be a plus
Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types
Experience with Swagger/Postman or similar
Experience with Fiddler/Charles or similar
Experience with bug tracking system
Experience with test management tools
Understanding of web technologies: HTTPS, JSON
* Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions.
* Ability to implement and test your own hypotheses.
* Flexible working hours and top equipment.
* Health insurance.
* Education and professional events compensations.
* The pace and atmosphere of the start-up.
* Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (Zoloti Vorota/ Teatralna).
Web application testing (Client app, Admin Tool);
Creating and maintenance of test cases, check lists and test suites;
Communicate with other members of QA and DEV team;
Participate in team meetings.
We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market. Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple. In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.