Similarweb, the leading digital intelligence product used by Google, Amazon, and the New York Times, is looking for an Automation QA Engineer who wants to level up his/her career at our Kyiv site.
What makes the Similarweb R&D team awesome?
- High-performance web serving layer, capable of providing analytics on hundreds of millions of pages and domains with sub-second latency
- Work with cutting-edge technology — we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
Here’s what your day will look like:
- You will have a chance to build automation from scratch
- Developing automation framework and tests for Web application and Web API products
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Execute and manage automation suites in AWS cloud environment using dynamic resources assignments
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and robustness of auto tests
- Automate processes within R&D to ensure faster delivery with higher quality.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or a related field
- Good understanding of how Web Browsers work and using Dev tools
- Basic knowledge in networking
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
It’s a plus if you also have:
- Experience with CodeceptJS testing framework
- Experience in Java development and OOP
We’re going places — and so can you
We raised over $240M and have 1000 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers. And this is just the beginning.