Similarweb, the leading digital intelligence product used by Google, Amazon, and the New York Times, is looking for a Middle .Net Developer who wants to level up his/her career at our Kyiv site.
What makes the Similarweb R&D team awesome?
- High-performance web serving layer, capable of providing analytics on hundreds of millions of pages and domains with sub-second latency
- Work with cutting-edge technology — we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
Here’s what your day will look like:
- Participate in design & decision-making processes of a multidisciplinary self-managed team on a large variety of web and server-side technologies
- Design, code and maintain server-side infrastructure using .NET and other server-side technologies
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
Some of the technologies you will use:
- C# and .NET Core 3.1
- Our own core C# and JS/TS libraries
- Integration with Salesforce, Zuora, Intercom, etc.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- BSc in computer science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in developing server-side in .NET
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with AWS services: S3, EMR, DynamoDB, etc — advantage
- Experience with Spark is an advantage
- Experience with large scale web production systems — advantage
We’re going places — and so can you
We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers. And this is just the beginning.