Similarweb, the leading digital intelligence product used by Google, Amazon, and the New York Times, is looking for a Frontend Developer who wants to level up his/her career at our Kyiv site.
What makes the Similarweb R&D team awesome?
- High-performance web serving layer, capable of providing analytics on hundreds of millions of pages and domains with sub-second latency
- Work with cutting-edge technology — we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
Here’s what your day will look like:
- Tight communication with designer and PO
- Participate in decision-making processes
- Design, implement and maintain components of our React (SSR) application
- Create and improve components for inner design system
- Perform code reviews, provide feedback about potential tool improvements
Here’s what you’ll need:
- BSc in computer science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in developing front-end
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Sass, Less, CSS Modules), understanding of BEM, developing cross-browser and responsive layout
- Experience with React and understanding of state management concepts
- Understanding the principles of building a component architecture of the application
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
It’s a plus if you also have:
- Experience with browser extensions
- Experience with NodeJS
We’re going places — and so can you
We raised over $240M and have 1000 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers. And this is just the beginning.