Similarweb, the leading digital intelligence product used by Google, Amazon, and the New York Times, is looking for an IT Helpdesk specialist who wants to level up his/her career at our Kyiv site.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Team Manager, System Administrator, you will help support the growth of the Kyiv office from 50 to 150 people by the end of 2022.
What makes the Similarweb R&D team awesome?
- High-performance web serving layer, capable of providing analytics on hundreds of millions of pages and domains with sub-second latency
- Work with cutting-edge technology — we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them
Here’s what your day will look like
- Providing technical support (hardware and software) in a 750-user global environment (tier 1,2).
- Deploy, manage and monitor production systems (Windows, Linux, and OSX).
- Intercept, evaluate, and resolve alerts, tickets, and other inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed applications, hardware, and software products.
- Installing and configuring hardware, software, and networks.
- Monitoring all on-premise systems and troubleshoot issues.
- Documentation maintenance.
- Maintain and support A/V conference systems for company meetings (Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- User management (AD, G-Suite, Okta)
- Take part in project planning and design for new IT systems
- Support company worldwide events
Here’s what you’ll need
- 1-year hands-on experience in Helpdesk teams in a domain environment
- MCSA\CCNA certification — optional
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows and Mac’s technical issues
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuring SaaS application’s technical issues (Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Experience in troubleshooting A/V technical issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team player, problem solver, and a great interface to work with
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- The job requires participation in a 24×7 on-call rotation in order to support urgent production issues (once in 2 months)
We’re going places — and so can you
We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers. And this is just the beginning.