We expect you to:
• have an interest to learn more about financial products and transaction flows in a large, complex system;
• have a Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Economical Cybernetics or Finance;
• identify and describe a problem, pay great attention to details;
• balance multiple and competing priorities and meet deadlines;
• be able to work independently as well as a part of a SCRUM team;
• have a great English communication skills, written as well as spoken;
• be willing to contribute actively in development of the team’s skills and activities with a positive attitude and energy.
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humour.
The role as Test Analyst requires excellent analytical skills and logical thinking ability. You will be involved in all areas of software testing which will include:
• Analysing stakeholder requirements;
• Designing and execution of test cases;
• Preparing DEMO sessions;
• Performing incident/error management;
• Automation of test suites;
The tasks of the tester are through manual and automated tests to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds with the stakeholder requirements.
You will be a part of the SCRUM team consisting of developers and testers located in Kyiv. You also expect to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark), Bad Homburg (Germany) and Milan (Italy) through communities of practice. We follow the Agile Safe Framework where tests are an integrated part of the development process, and where development and tests are done within two week sprints.
SimCorp is developing and implementing integrated software solution for the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management platforms in the world and is used by global financial institutions and fund managers.
We are looking for a Test Analyst with interest in testing of financial software. You will be a part of the ABOR (Accounting Book Of Record) Agile Release train, which is responsible for the development and test of Back Office area in SimCorp Dimension.