• At least Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, engineering, physics, mathematics, finance;
• Experience working in a development team as test developer focusing on test automation;
• Ability to work with complex business logic;
• Be curious and openminded to learn new business, tools, approaches;
• Be brave to offer and stand for improvements.
You see yourself as a person with:
• A good sense of quality, taking ownership of produced solution;
• Good team player, valuing team goals over personal achievements;
• Curiosity, ability and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge;
• Good communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written).
Are you up for a great challenge? Do you like testing and working with complex system? Are you interested in test automation? Do you want to get knowledge in applied finance? Then come and grow with IBOR (Investment Book of Record) Agile Release train by acquiring knowledge from more than 100 colleagues, who are working together on enhancing and supporting core Back office areas of our product, SimCorp Dimension.
You will be a member of a self-organized team consisting of developers, testers and business experts in Kyiv, Ukraine. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the IBOR area. You also expect to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark) and Bad Homburg (Germany) and London (Great Britain) through communities of practice. After comprehensive onboarding program you will be involved in the test process, including:
• Acting as a team member in delivering enhanced IBOR modules and reaching team objectives;
• Driving continuous integration agenda through developing, extending, automating test cases and improving integration testing;
• Improving team’s processes by participating in Agile ceremonies;
• Constantly learning and improving yourself, the team and our product.
SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of front-to-back investment management system, SimCorp Dimension. We are a global company with more than 170 clients including many of the top-tier buy-side asset managers, all relying on Dimension to manage their complex investment universe. SimCorp continuously enhances Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trend.