• Analytical and programming skills
• Experience in object orientated development and design patterns, 1 year of C# programming experience, at least noncommercial one
• Be a fresh graduate or a student of the last year of study in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics
• Good communication skills in English
• Experience with WCF, .NET, .NET CORE, Web API’s
• Financial industry knowledge
• Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
Are you up for a great challenge? Do you like coding, but still studying or have just graduated? Are you interested in new technologies C#, .NET? Do you want to get knowledge in applied finance and learn APL programming language? You are welcome to join SimCorp.
You will be working with highly experienced and skilled colleagues in an international and open environment where your proven skills will be greatly appreciated and respected. SimCorp employs 500+ in our agile teams, located in Denmark, Ukraine, Germany and England, with headquarters in Copenhagen. Portfolio Analytics and Reporting department consists of around 40 professionals located in Copenhagen and Kyiv.
• Design and implement solutions around SimCorp Dimension that will operate effectively and efficiently in a hosted IT infrastructure
• Participate in design discussions, develop and deploy the solutions together with your team members
• Have a close interface to our other agile teams, our IT department, our infrastructure vendors, our architect function and your direct colleagues in our PAR unit
SimCorp develops, sells and delivers integrated software solutions to the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management systems in the world and is used by global financial institutions and fund managers.