• A master’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics or similar
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a team leader, SW project manager or line manager
• Strong leadership skills, including coaching and motivation
• Experience with SAFe would be beneficial
• Empathic and thrive by working with people
• A clear sense of priority and a good track record of executing plans
• Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
• Understanding of the financial services industry will be an advantage
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
In this position you will report to the Vice President, Head of Development Management UA and UK, your daily work will take place within your group in Kyiv. You will be the Development Manager for agile teams consisting of development team members, Scrum masters and Product owners, jointly responsible for all aspects for their deliverables.
You will be responsible for growing & developing people, both as individuals and teams, you will be a lean-agile leader, coaching us towards lean-agile behaviours. The role is defined as the change muscle helping us towards agile behaviours while having a long-term strategic focus on the development system.
Your responsibilities include
• People management
• Building high performing teams by recruiting and developing employees to work optimally together and cooperate in a large development organisation
• Supporting the development of technical skills of various professions in the scrum team
• Coaching and developing all team members, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
• Engage, define and optimize business improvement strategies together with your peers in leadership roles
• Create a high-performance culture with strong feedback loops where innovation takes place
• Participating in SAFe/Agile rituals
• Helping to remove impediments identified by agile teams
Are you motivated by growing others and creating high performing teams? Are you a natural driver of change and getting people onboard? If you answer yes to all of those, then SimCorp’s enterprise-level SAFe transformation may just have created the perfect job for you!
SimCorp Dimension is one of the world’s leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. SimCorp continuously enhances SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a Development Manager for