• strong programming skills: following clean, self-documenting code approaches, thorough understanding of basic programming principles (OOP, SOLID);
• passionate about learning new business areas and technologies;
• master degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematical Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Physics or similar;
• intermediate English is a must;
We guarantee the right set up where you will be able to grow professionally fast, with the help of our experts and access to learning resources from the world leading vendors.
Apart from this we have the following
• Long term enterprise level product development
• Official competitive salary and transparent bonus
• Absolutely no overtime and reasonable deadlines
• Flexible working hours
• Sport/hobby monthly compensation
• High class medical insurance
• International teams and experience, regular business trips to Denmark
• Partially paid English classes
• Officially paid vacation of 28 calendar days
• delivering and supporting high quality code covered by unit tests
• rearchitecting existing product and core systems for enabling Cloud migration
• participating in code reviews, other development processes and agile ceremonies
• proactively collaborating with teammates across your department in Kyiv and Copenhagen locations
SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of front — to — back investment management system, SimCorp Dimension. As a global company with more than 170 clients includes many of the top tier buy — side asset managers, all rely on Dimension to manage their complex investment universe, SimCorp continuously enhance Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trend.
We are looking for a talented software developer to join one of the agile teams in newly created department, which will focus on vast delivery for one of the leading clients in investment management business area. The team will be working on redefining the way we operate SimCorp Dimension product, preparing it for future automatic deployment to Cloud, developing cloud-based tooling for SimCorp Dimension multi instance operation.
You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it’s imperative to be a strong team player, able and willing to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow.