• Strong analytical skills
• Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar
• Profound knowledge of web-design, user experience and information visualization techniques
• Strong Business Intelligence background
• Experience with Business Intelligence tool — QlikView
• Experience in business and system analysis, stakeholder management, prioritization of heavy inflow of backlog items
• Understanding of web-applications security and performance optimization
• Fluent English
• Personal qualities: proactive, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with high-quality mindset and good presentation skills
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humor.
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset — and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp’er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
• Liaise with colleagues in product management and clients to obtain and clarify the requirements for the product
• Own (build, refine, maintain, and re-prioritize) the team backlog
• Own and drive the product development and be the contact person for the development team to provide clarifications of client’s needs and expectations
• Closely communicate with designers and product managers, to provide best solutions and define the product
• As part of the Scrum Team you will be involved into different activities. The role of the Product Owner according to SAFe can be found here: www.scaledagileframework.com/product-owner
You will be part of a newly built SimCorp Coric team that will be responsible for building from scratch a web-portal — a brand new part of our product to visualize the financial data for our clients.
You will start in a small scrum team together with a web developer and a test analyst and will work closely with a Product Manager and a UX designer both located in London. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for analyzing and clarifying the client’s needs and requirements, managing the team’s backlog of tasks, be an expert and the “go-to” person on the functionality you are responsible for. You will be involved in the full development life cycle, from ideation to completion. We follow the lean-agile principles and use Scaled Agile Framework to organize the way we work.