The ideal candidate brings a technical experience and you will use this to take active part in the development process. In addition, we expect most of below apply to you:
• A master degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics or similar
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as team leader, SW project manager or line manager
• Strong leadership skills, as coach and motivator
• Experience with SaFe would be beneficial
• Empathic and thrive by working with people
• A clear sense of priority and a good track record of executing plans
• Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
• Understanding of the financial services industry will be an advantage
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
You will report to the Senior Vice President responsible for the ART in Copenhagen, but your daily work will take place within the ART itself in Kiev. You will be the Development Manager for agile teams in Kiev consisting of Developers, Testers, Scrum masters and Product owners.
You will be responsible for continuing our change towards lean agile behaviours and growing people and agile teams to ensure successful delivery — short and long term. Your responsibilities will furthermore include
• People management
• Building high performing teams by recruiting and developing employees to work optimally together and cooperate in a large development organisation
• Supporting the development of technical skills of various professions in the scrum team
• Managing the Scrum Masters and Product Owners
• Understanding and supporting the Agile architectures
• Engage, define and optimize strategies, processes and tooling together with your peers in the leadership roles
• Creating the high-performance culture and support learning and adaptive organization where innovation takes place
• Participating in SAFe/Agile rituals such as retrospectives and planning events
• Helping to remove impediments identified by agile teams
SimCorp Dimension is one of the world’s leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. SimCorp continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trend.