We expect you:
• to be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics, where people perform their best and work together as a team. Where people have fun while delivering and where they are confident in raising impediments and issues.
• to know the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, you know the various agile and lean processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and know when to apply the various techniques to provide value to a team.
• to understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
• to be a strong change agent who leads by example
• have excellent English speaking skills
We see you as a person who:
• understands the difference between doing and being agile — and you practice the latter
• share agile values
• has solid experience in the software industry
• is a fast learner, actively seeking learning opportunities and utilizing them
• is easy and pleasant to work with
• is genuinely interested in helping other people succeed
• worked in several agile set-ups, has some international experienceб and don’t mind traveling
— Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary, and corporate bonus
— Professional and friendly work environment and supportive culture
— Extra compensation for sports/internet
— Flexible working hours
— Numerous learning and development opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, certifications, on-line learning, coaching and mentorship programs etc.
— Career counseling and professional growth
— 28 vacation days
— High-class health insurance program
• coaching and helping 1 or 2 scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries
• balancing the role of agile leader and execution responsible
• an active player of Scrum of Scrums team focused on the impediments removal process
• driving agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organization
• fostering a learning and improvement culture