• 3+ years of development experience with C#.NET
• thorough understanding of object-oriented design and multithreading concepts
• knowledge of architectural approaches and design patterns.
• good communication skills, at least Intermediate level of English
• expertise in ASP.NET Core
• experience in framework development
• experience with Git
• familiar with Microsoft Azure
Your daily tasks distribution will look like following:
• development of new Cloud applications — 75%
• enhancement and support of existing desktop solutions — 15%
• education and knowledge sharing — 10%
You will be developing solutions for large enterprise product, which means appropriate architectural design, comprehensive technology stack and processes leading to writing high quality Clean Code
You will work in a proper team composition — UX, DevOps, QAs and .NET Developers — to ensure achieving maximum efficiency with your team members. Which includes:
• continuous UX input
• properly established CI
• unit and integration tests that cover all new development
• collaboration with teams in Copenhagen and other locations around the world
We are looking for experienced C#.NET developer who will work on our new
CLOUD PRODUCTS as a part of One System enterprise solution.
SimCorp develops, sells and delivers integrated software solutions to the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management systems in the world and is used by global financial institutions and fund managers.
SimCorp cares about the balance of working hours, ensuring that our employees have quality time with their families and their hobbies. Thus, we offer: flexible working time, 28 days of paid vacation, premium medical insurance and payment of sport activities.