• minimum 3 years of hands on experience with UX and design thinking;
• experience with designing intuitive products, enterprise software, productivity software or financial software or applications;
• experience with web design;
• hands on experience with Adobe and various prototyping tools;
• strong English (both oral and written).
• degree in digital design, industrial or equivalent;
• experience with UX standards and guidelines;
• knowledge of the financial business area is an advantage.
• Official salary and transparent bonus
• Sport/hobby monthly compensation
• High class medical insurance
• Product development
• International teams and experience
As a UX designer, you will:
• work hands on with operational tasks, such as handling continuous feature and change requests, doing lightweight prototypes, wireframes and visual design;
• contribute to develop next generation of SimCorp Dimension for the web;
• contribute to features brainstorming and specification;
• work closely with bigger UX community in Copenhagen to ensure development of consistent software product.
Product development — SimCorp Dimension.
We are looking for an UX designer with strong experience in enterprise software design who will work on our new Cloud stack as well as existing desktop functionality. We invite you to join our journey to Cloud, moving the product from desktop to cutting edge Web technologies and developing it further in this way.