• 2+ years of experience in corporate recruiting.
• Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
• Excellent sourcing/research skills with the ability to deep dive into searches for hard-to-fill positions.
• Good English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible hours: we believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees
• Premium medical insurance includes: dental, vision, pregnancy package
• 28 paid vacation days per year
• Various training and seminars
• 50% compensation for English courses
• Participation in key IT industry events
• Opportunity to work globally
• Run an end-to-end recruitment process, providing a positive experience for both the hiring manager and the candidates.
• Close collaboration with Global Talent Acquisition team
• Preparation Activities: Drafting job advertisements, selecting relevant posting channels.
• Sourcing Activities: Direct sourcing, creating a talent pipeline, applicant management and screening.
• Selection Activities: Telephone interviews, reference checks and candidate communication.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.