• 2+ years of experience in corporate recruiting.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience is required.
• Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
• Excellent sourcing/research skills with the ability to deep dive into searches for hard-to-fill positions.
• Good English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
• Experience with WorkDay system is your advantage.
• Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, providing a positive experience for both the hiring manager and the candidates.
• Preparation Activities: Drafting job advertisements, selecting relevant posting channels.
• Sourcing Activities: Direct sourcing, creating talent pipeline, applicant management and screening.
• Selection Activities: Telephone interviews, reference checks and candidate communication.
SimCorp: the company with 40+ years of experience, 1600 employees and 170 + clients worldwide provides the integrated software system for the world’s most well-known investment managers.
Now we are looking for IT industry Recruiter who will be a member of the Global Recruitment Center.
You will be responsible for executing a well-established recruitment framework to ensure talent is identified, vetted and hired to support SimCorp’s business strategy. Also, you will be responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle, from planning and shaping a growing workforce along with our hiring managers.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?