To succeed in this job you most likely:
• have a Master degree
• have a test certification on ISTQB foundation level
• are able to locate and describe a problem, and pay attention to details
• have experience with test of standard applications (CRM and/or ERP)
• have great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
Personally, you have excellent analytical skills and logical thinking ability and are service minded and able to communicate with end users. You have the capacity to balance and manage multiple and competing priorities and you manage to work independently as well as a part of a geographically dispersed team. Finally, you have the aspiration to contribute to our continuous aim of professionalize the department.
• Official salary and transparent bonus
• Sport/hobby monthly compensation
• High class medical insurance
• Product development
• International teams and experience
We offer you great development opportunities both professional and personal, supportive colleagues and friendly environment.
Isn’t it the best place for your successful career?
You will be involved in all areas of software testing and support which will include:
• Analyzing product requirements and specifications
• Creation of test plans
• Creation/update of test scripts
• Test of business flows (based on test scripts)
• Second line support
• Automation of test using test suites
The tasks of the tester are via manual and automated tests to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds with the expectations/specifications. A part of this task is to conduct planning and structuring of test scenarios.
Would you like to work for the World’s Leading Provider of front-to-back investment management solution, SimCorp Dimension system?
You will be part of a team of test analysts in Kiev responsible for testing and supporting applications used internally, such as SharePoint (O365), Salesforce, Siebel, Oracle BI, Cornerstone etc. Tests are both conducted when new releases are coming from the vendors, and when configuration/code changes have been made to the applications.
The test team is part of Group IT numbers some 60 employees around the world. As a Test Analyst you will be interacting with domain managers and developers situated in Copenhagen, Denmark.