We expect you to:
• Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
• Have a solid understanding and proven experience with .NET, C# and object-oriented concepts.
• Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
• Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
• Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically distributed team.
• Have very good English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
• Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
• Official salary and transparent bonus
• Sport/hobby monthly compensation
• High class medical insurance
• Product development
• International teams and experience
As a software developer you will be responsible for
• delivering new Order Manager features and
• for continuous improvements to the existing code base.
You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
Product development — SimCorp Dimension. New version release 2 times a year.