The skills below are only a guide to what we’re looking for. If you don’t meet all the requirements but think this role is for you, we’d really like to hear from you.
• Have a Master degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Mathematical Finance, Computer Science or Economical Cybernetics
• Have proven capability for delivering high quality software
• Commercial experience in software development
• Value a constant further development of your qualifications within software development
• Have enthusiasm to contribute to our continuous aim of professionalising the Agile team and appreciate a team work
• Have fluent English as it is our corporate language.
• Official salary and transparent bonus
• Sport/hobby monthly compensation
• High class medical insurance
• Product development
• International teams and experience
As an Application Developer, you will work as part of a self-organised Agile team who has the ability and authority to define, build and test Solutions — all in a short iteration time box.
You will be involved in all areas of software development in Scrum Team, including:
• Evaluate and estimate User Story (backlog item)
• Translate the User Story into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
• Evaluate technical feasibility
• Write and verify code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
• Apply XP development practices
• Support the released product
Would you like to work for the World’s Leading Provider of front-to-back investment management solution, SimCorp Dimension system?
Join us as an Application Developer in one of the following departments:
IBOR — Investment Book of Records department, that is responsible for the development and test of SimCorp Dimension components primarily related to the clearing and settlement of financial instruments.
PAR — Portfolio Analytics and Reporting department, that is responsible for development and maintenance of diverse calculation and visualizations modules in SimCorp Dimension among others Risk Management, Performance Measurement, KPI modules.
We offer you great development opportunities both professional and personal, supportive colleagues and friendly environment.
Isn’t it the best place for your successful career?