We expect you to:
• Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
• Have a solid understanding and proven experience with .NET, C#, F# and object-oriented concepts.
• Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
• Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
• Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically distributed team.
• Have very good English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
• Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
1.clear interesting tasks
2. Agile (SAFe)
3. competitive salary and bonus
4. international team
As a software developer you will be responsible for delivering new Order Manager features and for continuous improvements to the existing code base. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe. You are expected to work in a close cooperation with our office in UK, where the core part of Order Manager development is located.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 450 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for application developers to join one of the agile teams in our Kiev office. The team will develop Order Manager, a SimCorp Dimension ’trading’ application that allows traders to handle orders by buying and selling assets.