• Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a .Net developer (C#, ASP,ADO)
• Have experience with functional and object oriented languages and their tool stack
• Upper intermediate+ level of written and spoken English
We are here to deliver the best-in-class risk- and complexity-reducing asset management solution.
As new employee, you will be enrolled in our comprehensive introduction program and attend the ’SimCorp Academy’, an introduction to SimCorp Dimension (our product). We offer official employment, competitive salary, corporate education and certification, medical insurance, language courses and much more.
• Delivering new Order Manager features and features for continuous improvements to the existing code base.
• Will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support.
• You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe. You are expected to work in a close cooperation with our office in UK, where the core part of Order Manager development is located.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 450 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
We use a multitude of tools and technologies such as Visual Studio, C#, Dyalog APL, F# within the areas of development and software configuration management.