• Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a .Net developer (C#,F#,ASP,ADO)
• Have experience with functional and object oriented languages and their tool stack
• Have at least intermediate level of written and spoken English
We are here to deliver the best-in-class risk- and complexity-reducing asset management solution. You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently.
As new employee, you will be enrolled in our comprehensive introduction program and attend the ’SimCorp Academy’, an introduction to SimCorp Dimension. We offer official employment, competitive salary, corporate education and certification, medical insurance, language courses ...
• Ensuring our development environments are automated and scale to fit 300+ developers using a modern tool stack.
• Expanding, improving, integrating and operating the tools used for continuous integration and deployment, and configuration management.
• Strengthening and maintaining the technical and professional knowledge in the group and contributing to the development of the quality of the product.
Environments, quality control, deployment and software configuration management.
The Development Tools Team serves as an internal technical advisor and knowledge base for application developers, and has the required in-depth technical knowledge and insight. In our daily work, we use a multitude of tools and technologies such as Visual Studio, C#, F#, Dyalog APL, GitHub, Team Foundation Server, TeamCity, Cake Build, Octopus Deploy, Oracle, PL/SQL within the areas of development environments, development tools, build, unit test, product deployment and software configuration management.