• Master degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Mathematical Finance, Computer Science or Economical Cybernetic
• have programming experience in C# (at least 1 year at commercial development) and ready to learn APL, our main language of development. To know more about APL www.tryapl.org
• have the ability to pay attention to detail while still keeping an overview of how your code fits into the bigger picture
• have great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
Financial knowledge (financial instruments, math modeling)
• Competitive salary.
• Inspiring international professional environment.
• SimCorp is a dynamic workplace with an informal atmosphere and good development possibilities (professionally as well as personally).
• We offer flexible working hours plus many social activities after work.
You will be involved in all areas of software development in Scrum Team, including:
• Estimate size of backlog items
• Translation of backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
• Evaluation of technical feasibility
• Implementation of backlog items
• Writes unit tests first to the contract of the interface and other abstract classes
• Writes and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
• Application of product development best practices
We develop one product for financial and investment companies, SimCorp Dimension.
Users: only abroad clients, 30% of the TOP worldwide investment companies.
Development centers: Denmark, Ukraine and Germany.