• BC or MS degree — graduated from the technical faculty
• Have at least Upper-Intermediate English level
• Be interested in the further career in software development
You will need to get your own laptop to the course, as every lecture will have tasks to do at home.
On February 18th SimCorp Ukraine starts an Introduction to APL Course*.
The course is targeted to students and graduates who consider their future in software development at an International IT Company.
The course consists of 8 lectures and will be held twice a week at SimCorp Ukraine office (5p.m.).
At the course you will learn the essential core and the basis of APL, and how to use it in practical cases.
High performers taken the course will get a chance to be offered a part/full time job**
To register for the course please send your CV (pdf/doc/LinkedIn profile) and answers to the questions below:
• Your current status (student/graduate/PhD student/already working)
• Information of your education (University & faculty)
• Practical experience in software development if any
• Why do you wish to take part in this project
Preregistration for the course by February 8h 2016 is obligatory!
All the information and details about the program will be sent out to your personal e-mail after the registration.
*To know more about APL (A Programming Language) please follow the link — www.tryapl.org
**Hired after the course:
Year 2014 — 4 students helper (part time job), one year later they all were transferred to full time employee.
Year 2015 — 1 student helper (part time job), since Jan 2016 full time employee, 1 full time employee (graduating student 2014).