Why this job is important to us
High-quality, performing, secure, and cost-effective software is at the core of what we do. To build and maintain this software, software engineers are essential to us.
You will be working in a self-organized Business Intelligence scrum team in our Data Warehouse Product Area in Simcorp’s Product Development organization. The team is located in Warsaw and you will be working with colleagues from more than 20 offices around the world.
The team are busy implementing a Qlik Cloud solution, converting existing Window Qlik installations to the Cloud version and enhancing our offerings with third party Vizlib extensions. The team also support other internal departments in building new Business Intelligence client offerings.
What you will be responsible for
In your daily work, you will collaborate with your team doing:
• Front and backend Qlik Sense development, working with both Qlik Sense on Windows and the Qlik Cloud
• Interaction with multiple organizational levels internally and with clients
• Working with Simcorp’s data warehouse (Snowflake and Oracle) and custom Qlik integration
• Training and education in Qlik and Simcorp Qlik Solutions
• Product development around our Qlik Sense based BI solution and Qlik Cloud BI solution
• Qlik Support and Consultancy for internal Qlik projects
• Communication and collaboration with Product Owners, Technical Leads during feature analysis, refinement, development and implementation
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. You like the option of working in a hybrid workspace model (working either at home or on-site).
• Experience developing in Qlik Sense and Qlik Cloud, preferably both building apps and sourcing data
• Knowledge of data warehouse in general
• Knowledge of financial industry
Additional experience and skills which would be advantageous
Experience with embedded web solutions
Experience using / developing Nprinting
Knowledge of Qlik Sense deployments and implementations
Experience in application integration working with APIs etc.
Knowledge of C#
A mindset embracing the agile principles and being able to adapt to new working situations as part of an Agile team is an advantage
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model. On top of that, we have IP sprints where you have 3 weeks per quarter you can spend on mastering your skills as well as contributing to the company development. There is never just only one route — we practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.