Do you like to create complex systems? Are you up for continuous growth? Do you want to get knowledge in applied finance and investment management? Then come and grow with Collateral Product Area (Accounting & Operations Offer Line) by collaborating with scrum teammates, who are working together on enhancing and supporting core Back office areas of our product, SimCorp Dimension.
You will be a member of a self-organized scrum team consisting of Software Engineers with close collaboration with business experts. The team is responsible for developing and supporting a set of enterprise products within the Collateral Product Area. You expected to interact with colleagues from Ukraine, Poland, Denmark, Austria, Germany and Great Britain. After a comprehensive onboarding program, we expect you to:
- Closely communicate and collaborate with Team, Product Owner, Technical Leads during feature analysis, refinement, implementation and test
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements during feature refinement,
- Create and execute test cases to cover user stories.
- Take a leading role in developing automated tests to cover the features’ acceptance criteria.
- Prepare and conduct Sprint review/DEMO sessions.
- Analyze the root cause of the errors’ inflow and create defects in the tracking system.
- Define proactive actions to improve the quality of the product.
- Preventively protect product confidence with exploratory testing and keep the high quality of the product under development by regression testing
- Initiate technical and process enhancements in the team.
- Be proactive to improve automation, tools, frameworks, etc.
- M.Sc. in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field
- Understanding of development lifecycle, bug reporting
- Understanding of OOP principles, C# knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in financial domain, fintech and readiness to learn complicated investment management solution SimCorp Dimension
- Understanding and adherence to XP practices (e.g. TDD, BDD)
- Knowledge or readiness to learn of how to design and implement all-level tests (E2E, API, UT)
- Curiosity and readiness to learn in-house tools and frameworks
- Readiness to support existing system (legacy)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good English skills (upper intermediate and higher), written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Ability and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge or new technologies
- (Preferably) Practical experience with relational DB (SQL)
- (Preferably) Understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (git, TeamCity, etc.)
- (Preferably) Experience as a member of Scrum team
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset — and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp’er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?