SimCorp is hiring qualified Automation QA Engineers! We are working with a highly complex product in a strong agile culture. We invite you to join our journey to Cloud, moving the product from on-prem desktop to cutting-edge Web technologies and developing it further in this way.
Successful candidate should meet the following minimal requirements:
• experience in testing enterprise scale applications;
• knowledge of C# programming language at level required for test scenarios automation;
• experience in different types of functional and non-functional testing. Knowledge of basic test theory: functional, GUI, black-box, regression testing, integration, performance testing;
• experience designing test structures that are easily maintainable, resilient, performant, and scalable;
• flair for User Interface components from a user perspective;
• good spoken and written English.
Will be a plus:
understanding of CI/CD pipelines, experience with TeamCity;
experience working in Visual Studio IDE.
• implementation and maintenance of API/service test automation;
• implementation and maintenance UI test automation;
• exploratory manual test of new components prior to test automation;
• defect tracking and reporting;
• proactively collaborating with teammates across your department in Ukraine, Denmark and Germany.
— Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary, and corporate bonus
— Professional and friendly work environment and supportive culture
— Extra compensation for sports/internet
— Flexible working hours
— Numerous learning and development opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, certifications, on-line learning, coaching and mentorship programs etc.
— Career counseling and professional growth
— 28 vacation days
— High-class health insurance program
SimCorp develops, sells and delivers integrated software solutions to the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management systems in the world and is used by global financial institutions and fund managers.
We are looking for a qualified test analyst who will work on testing our new core
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high-quality software solutions for 50 years! Working with skilled and engaged software engineers is crucial for us, as well as leveraging agile ways of working.