• A degree in Finance, Economics and similar alongside experience in the financial services sector
• Strong knowledge with Post-Trade processing, especially with Corporate Actions and SWIFT
• Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills with a focus on business outcome and complete offers
• Experience in business and system analysis, stakeholder management, backlog prioritization
• Strong facilitator and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask
• A positive spirit but with authority to “control” an uncontrolled inflow of backlog items
• Ability and willingness to encourage and motivate teams and peers, drive improvements across the Product Owners community
• Fluent in English
• Experience working with SimCorp Dimension will be an advantage, but not a requirement
• Personal qualities: proactive, fast-learner, high-quality mindset, responsible
The value proposition of an IBOR is to provide investment decisions based on accurate consolidated positions and valuations. IBOR ART consists of aligned and empowered teams with motivated individuals working in an Agile setup.
The Product Owner (PO) has ownership of specific business areas and provides input into the overall backlog. For the specific business area, the PO will need to:
• Own (build, refine, maintain, and prioritize) the product backlog in collaboration with the Offer Manager
• Understand user needs through interaction with client end-users
• Support pre-sales, implementation and customer services as an SME in your domain
• Understand the commercial position of the business and the entire delivery value chain
• Proactively secure alignment of functional dependencies and priorities with POs inside and outside of the Offer Line
• Be an expert and the “go-to” person on the functionality/areas you are responsible for
• Own the functional dialogue with clients
In addition, the PO works with the development team(s) and will be required to:
• Ensure reliable and continuous release of value-adding solutions
• Assist in backlog preparation including assisting in building, refining, and maintaining the team backlog including defects and enablers
• Keep the process of user story creation, refinement going and time adequate (just in time story elaboration)
• Facilitate user story “Acceptance Criteria” and ensure that the appropriate acceptance tests are included in feature delivery
• Involve relevant stakeholders — both internally and externally
• Share the organization’s vision, answer the team’s questions and listen to suggestions about adding, deleting, changing, or improving the user’s goal
• Apply Agile principles to your work, encourage teams to follow them, leading Agility by example
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.