• Experience with WinForms .NET, Web API’s, OData, Swagger, JSON
• Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Git, Azure AppInsights (Telemetry) is an advantage
• Experience in the financial industry is a plus
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
• Strong analytical and programming skills
• Skilled in object-orientated development and design patterns
• Practical knowledge of Unit test, Integration test, code coverage and Test Driven Development.
• A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
• 3+ years of C# programming experience
• Good communication skills in English
• Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary, and corporate bonus
• Professional and friendly work environment and supportive culture
• Extra compensation for sports/internet
• Flexible working hours
• Numerous learning and development opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, certifications, on-line learning, coaching and mentorship programs etc.
• Career counseling and professional growth
• 28 vacation days
• High-class health insurance program
As a Senior Software Engineer your skills will be highly needed to design and implement solutions around SimCorp Dimension that will operate effectively and efficiently in a hosted IT infrastructure. You will engage in design discussions with your team and together with your team develop and deploy these solutions. You will have a close interaction with other agile teams, our IT department, our infrastructure vendors, our architect function and your direct colleagues in our PAR unit. You will be working with highly experienced and skilled colleagues in an international and open environment where your proven skills will be greatly appreciated and respected.
We are looking for a talented Senior .Net Developer to join one of the agile teams in the Portfolio Analytics and Reporting (PAR) department in Kyiv location
We work in an agile development model and you will be working in an agile team in the PAR unit. We are responsible for the development and maintenance of diverse calculation and visualization modules in SimCorp Dimension among others Risk Management and Performance Measurement modules.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.