• Have at least 5 years of .Net Framework, .Net Core
• Proficient in ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, Razor Views
• Advanced knowledge of C# development including areas: multi-threading, interfaces, entity frameworks, dependency injection.
• Experience in design and implementation of RESTfull services with ASP.Net WebAPI, Entity Framework
• Deep understanding of OOP, Design patterns, SOLID principles
• Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage, and Test-Driven Development.
• The ability to write clean, readable, self-documenting code with clear separation of concerns.
• A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
• Have a positive and constructive approach.
• Have good skills in English language (verbal and written)
• Understanding of containers and the codebase suitable to run in such an environment.
• Experience in Desktop application development; WinForm, windows services.
• Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server: triggers, stored procedures, functions.
• Windows Azure or Amazon AWS experience
• GitHub/TFS knowledge
• A DevOps mindset
• Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary, and corporate bonus
• Professional and friendly work environment and supportive culture
• Extra compensation for sports/internet
• Flexible working hours
• Numerous learning and development opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, certifications, on-line learning, coaching and mentorship programs etc.
• Career counseling and professional growth
• 28 vacation days
• High-class health insurance program
Lead Software Engineer (.Net Developer) for client communication and client reporting software for asset and investment management firms
We are looking for a lead software engineer to join an agile team in our Kyiv office. The team will take full responsibility for the end-to-end production cycle to develop the SimCorp Coric Client Communications (SimCorp Coric) software suite. SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
As a lead software engineer, you will work within an agile team to deliver new SimCorp Coric features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes and codebase. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You will work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
The work environment is an agile team with a scrum master, product owner, developers, and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.