• Strong knowledge in preferably Workday, or alternatively in another cloud-based ERP Solution
• Proven Experience in software or professional services company
• Sound knowledge of operational processes in Finance
• Strong affinity with IT solutions and business process thinking
• Brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Deal with the Workday issue management within finance and coordinate with other business streams (Services, HR, and IT) where needed
• As part of the Global Finance Excellence Team, you will gather and qualify business requirements and document them in Workday Planning
• Manage the Backlog of ideas, change requests, new releases, and enhancements by prioritizing them, bringing forward the business case and have them promoted for execution
• You will perform changes of standard data and business processes in Workday within the agreed RACI
• Support the Super User with your application knowledge
• Ensure adequate adoption of business processes in Workday and promote usage of the system through documentation, training & various means of communication
As part of the Global Finance Process Excellence Team that we are establishing following the implementation of Workday, you will get a unique possibility to play a key role in contributing to the adoption and enhancements of business processes in Workday in close cooperation with key stakeholders in Finance, Services, HR, and IT. You will analyze business requirements, suggest, implement and maintain innovative and efficient solutions in Workday.
You will report to the Global Process Lead, Finance.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.