• Strong analytical and testing skills, deep understanding of the software testing theory
• Master’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics
• Minimum 3 years of testing automation experience (web products)
• Experience with C#
• Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver, design patterns for test automation (Page Object and others)
• Rest API testing experience
• Strong SQL and Databases knowledge (T-SQL, Microsoft SQL server)
• Understanding of Version Control (TFS, Git etc).
• Understanding of CI\CD process
• Experience with BDD frameworks: SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar
• Upper-intermediate English
• Personal qualities: proactive, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with high-quality mindset
• ISTQB certification
• Experience in the financial industry
• Profound knowledge of web-design
• Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
• Experience in security and performance testing
• Perform automated and manual testing on demand
• Build UI test automation framework from scratch
• Maintain API tests
• Design and build test cases for the new application ensuring high automated test coverage
• Closely communicate with designers and product managers, product owner to provide best solutions and influence the product
• You will be involved in all areas of software development in Development Team. List of responsibilities of a Development Team according to SAFe can be found here: www.scaledagileframework.com/dev-team
SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of front-to-back investment management system, SimCorp Dimension. We are a global company with more than 170 clients including many of the top-tier buy-side asset managers, all relying on Dimension to manage their complex investment universe. SimCorp continuously enhances Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trend.
You will be part of a newly built SimCorp Coric team that will be responsible for maintaining, improving and developing the product to visualize the financial data for our clients.
You will work in a scrum team together with developers, testers, Scrum Master and Product Owner. As an automation tester you will be responsible for testing the application ensuring the high quality of the product and high-level of autotest coverage. You will be involved in the full development life cycle, from ideation to completion and will be building the autotest processes around the application from scratch along with testing some parts of the application manually. We follow the lean-agile principles and use Scaled Agile Framework to organize the way we work.
Current position is based in Kyiv.