• Strong analytical skills
• Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar
• Profound knowledge of web-design, user experience and information visualization techniques
• Experience in business and system analysis, stakeholder management, prioritization of heavy inflow of backlog items
• Understanding of web-applications security and performance optimization
• Fluent English
• Personal qualities: proactive, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with high-quality mindset and good presentation skills
• Liaise with colleagues in product management and clients to obtain and clarify the requirements for the product
• Own (build, refine, maintain, and re-prioritize) the team backlog
• Own and drive the product development and be the contact person for the development team to provide clarifications of client’s needs and expectations
• Closely communicate with designers and product managers, to provide best solutions and define the product
• Work with our Global Support and Managed Service organisations to analyse, investigate and prioritise client issues and to work with the team to deliver resolutions
• As part of the Scrum Team you will be involved into different activities. The role of the Product Owner according to SAFe can be found here: www.scaledagileframework.com/product-owner
We are looking for a product owner to join an agile team in our Kyiv office. The team has full responsibility of end-to-end production cycle to develop the SimCorp Coric Client Communications (SimCorp Coric) software suite. SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
You will be part of a newly built SimCorp Coric Reporting team consisting of 4 developers, 2 testers and a Scrum Master. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for analyzing and clarifying the client’s needs and requirements, managing the team’s backlog of tasks, be an expert and the “go-to” person on the functionality you are responsible for. You will be involved in the full development life cycle, from ideation to completion. You will also work closely with the Product Manager located in the UK.
We follow the lean-agile principles and use Scaled Agile Framework to organize the way we work. You will be part of a professional development organisation with 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.