You have an analytical mind and are interested in software testing and how to successfully build and run a continuous delivery and integration pipeline.
Obviously being part of an agile organization, you need to be a strong team player and have the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow. Additionally, you will have the ability to formulate and take tactical test initiatives.
We expect you to:
• Have experience at financial instruments, especially pricing, and be willing to learn more about those
• Have a relevant Master’s degree (e.g. in Economical Cybernetics, Mathematics, Finance)
• Have some experience in agile software testing and be keen to obtain professional qualifications
• Have great English communication skills, written as well as spoken
• Pay attention to details and can meet deadlines
• Be structured, analytical, and able to plan your own work
• Actively contribute to the team with your knowledge and good spirit
• Interest in learning new testing tools, techniques and frameworks
• Be eager to learn about cloud and new technologies
• Experience in test automation and knowledge of programming languages is considered as an advantage
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible hours: we believe in healthy work/life balance and trust our employees
• Premium medical insurance includes: dental, vision, pregnancy package, massage in the office
• 28 paid vacation days per year
• Various trainings and seminars
• 50% compensation for English courses
• Participation in key IT industry events
• Opportunity to work globally
As a Test Analyst, you will be part of a small, cross-functional scrum team which quickly creates working, tested code that delivers value to our customers. We expect you to be motivated by and proactively working for high quality of the product and functioning within the domain responsible for capturing Financial instruments valuation, workflows and pricing.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with Product Owner and the team to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories
• Conducting research, design, prototyping and other exploration activities. Contributing to wider decision making including architectural solutions that are fit for the future
• Conducting context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing
• Creating unit tests and automated acceptance tests, test data generation code/scripts and help to the build-infrastructure where applicable. Afterwards, design software so all test passes (Test Driven Development).
• Being the end-users’ eager advocate and contributing to valuable and useful high-quality delivery
• Give feedback on quality of the product
• Engage in keeping a steady and short turn-around on high-quality deliveries from team
• Apply the technical excellence that allows the team to rely on a sound and solid base of test ware
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset — and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp’er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?