• Strong skills in software development using .NET C# - .NET Core and .NET Standard, experience with .NET Framework is an advantage
• Skills in scripting languages — PowerShell and Cake, knowing Bash is an advantage
• Value code craftmanship (following SOLID principles, practicing TDD)
• Skills in using source control management systems — Git, understanding Team Foundation Server is an advantage
• Skills in working with orchestration/automation — TeamCity, understanding TFS (Azure DevOps) or GitHub Actions is an advantage
• Practical experience with Microsoft Azure is a strong advantage
• Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-located team
• Excellent communication skills: at least upper-intermediate level of English
• Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment
• Be able to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution
• Develop internal services for delivery pipeline
• Collaborate with product ownership to refine and develop new features
• Constantly learn and develop yourself, the team and the product
• Share knowledge within the team and within the organization
As our new Senior .NET Developer, you will join SimCorp’s Product Division, in the Cloud Center of Excellence. Here, you will join a cross- functional agile team based in Kyiv. Your team is responsible for building a continuous delivery pipeline for our core product in Cloud. You will be working in close co-operation with your colleagues across different locations in the agile software development framework SAFe. You will provide input into our technical vision and direction. We value good craftmanship.
You will work in the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), with a team responsible for operating, maintaining and improving our SCD Delivery Pipeline. This is a platform for end-to-end automation required to develop, test and release a consistent SCD version, where our plans include transforming the platform when migrating it to Azure.