• Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar
• Excellent knowledge of TFS and Git
• Experience working with SQL Server (ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc).
• Have knowledge of C#
• Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work
• Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage and Test Driven Development
• The ability to write clean, readable, self documenting code and OOP with clear separation of concerns
• Cloud knowledge and experience
• Microsoft Azure is a strong advantage
• Perform TFS administration activities on the current codebase
• Help plan and drive a migration to Git
• Work on CI/CD improvements in collaboration with the team
• Constantly learn and develop yourself, the team and the product
• Share knowledge within the team and within the organization
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with TFS skills and knowledge of Git to join an agile team in our Kiev office. The team develops the SimCorp Coric Client Communications (SimCorp Coric) software suite. SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work with an agile team to deliver new SimCorp Coric features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes and codebase. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include TFS administration, activities related to a migration to Git and work on CI/CD improvements.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owner, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.