To succeed in this job you most likely have:
• a degree in Computer Sciences/Business Administration or similar
• at least two years’ experience in similar positions in international and agile environments
• a broad knowledge about and experience with the Salesforce platform both when it comes to configuring and developing the Sales- and Service Cloud;
• lightning components, Apex, VisualForce skills and experience with Force.com IDEs or, alternatively, Web Development or Java skills;
• brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
• fluency in spoken and written English
Furthermore, you are:
• tech savvy, delivering timely high-quality solutions
• proactive, open-minded and with the courage to challenge the existing and to be innovative
• flexible, analytical and structured way of working with an agile mindset
• service-minded and customer-oriented
• a true team player contributing to a good team spirit
• humble with good sense of humor
We guarantee the right set up where you will be able to grow professionally fast, with the help of our experts and access to learning resources from the world leading vendors.
Apart from this we have the following:
• Long term enterprise level product development
• Official competitive salary and transparent bonus
• Sport/hobby monthly compensation
• High class medical insurance
• International teams and experience
• Officially paid vacation of 28 calendar days
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Communicate and interact directly with our business stakeholders and end-users to analyze objectives and capability requirements
• Design, configure/develop and implement solutions within the Salesforce platform.
• Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
• Writing documents and providing technical training for end users.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your Salesforce skills within a busy, agile environment? Then you might be our new colleague!
You will get a unique possibility to play a key role, working across the Salesforce platform in close cooperation with our Business Analysts and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements, suggest, implement and maintain innovative and efficient solutions.
In Group IT we are 70 employees of which 24 work in the Business Solutions team. We are partly based at SimCorp’s Copenhagen headquarter, partly in our development center in Kyiv. The team is highly professional, skilled and adept at designing, configuring, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining our internal, mainly cloud based, applications. These include Salesforce, Office 365, VersionOne and Workday as well as an integration platform from Dell Boomi.
You will be part of our CRM Agile team consisting of 6 other colleagues, whereof one is based in Ukraine, and you may take an active role in improving our Continuous Integration setup. Your primary domain will be our CRM solution from Salesforce including different apps from Apttus, Remedyforce, Altify amongst other.