We expect you to:
• have a Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Economics, Economical Cybernetics, Finance or similar.
• knowledge in finance
• have at least 3+ experience in software testing and be eager to learn
• have a proven ability to locate and describe a problem, pay attention to detail
• be able to plan your own work, navigate within multiple priorities, demonstrate strong ability to execute against the deadlines
• have good English communication skills both written and spoken
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible hours: we believe in healthy work/life balance and trust our employees
• Premium medical insurance includes: dental, vision, pregnancy package, massage in the office
• 28 paid vacation days per year
• Various trainings and seminars
• 50% compensation for English courses
• Participation in key IT industry events
• Opportunity to work globally
The role as Senior Test Analyst in an agile team requires excellent analytical skills, logical thinking ability and value constant skill development. You will be involved in all areas of software testing including:
• Analysis of product requirements, definition of user stories and acceptance criteria
• Manual and automated test of business applications
Besides this, as a strong team member, you will be expected to:
• Join your team in all the scrum rituals and procedures
• Promote and embrace constant improvement culture
• Develop an expertise area but accept team ownership for the deliveries in good quality
The tasks of the tester are to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds to the expectations via manual and automated tests. You will be a part of the big Front Office agile train of developers and testers, where you have colleagues located in Kiev, Copenhagen and London. Furthermore, you will be a part of a professional development department with 450 employees in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and UK, releasing SimCorp Dimension functionality twice a year.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset — and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp’er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?