• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
• 3+years of experience as a SW team leader and scrum master
• 5+ years of programming in embedded Linux, including experience indevice drivers implementation
• Proficient in C and C++ programming
• Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ambitiousness, eager to learn and develop.
• Experience with yocto
• Extensive experience and knowledge of layer 2/3 networking and network management and control
• Experience with Python and Jenkins CI
At Siklu, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
We believe that a company’s success is measured by the quality and dedication of its staff, as well as the company’s ability to create a place for self-fulfillment and personal satisfaction.
• Work in a creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation with focus on your expectations, annual satisfaction survey and performance review
• Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side
• Professional, language and soft-skills trainings
• Health insurance coverage: individual and family
• Fitness plan
• Lead a Real Time Embedded development team, including hands-on participation in the C/C++ development, and managing both: local and remote team members
• Collaborate cross-functionally additional R&D teams
• Lead solution architecture definition.
• Act as a scrum master
• Participate indesigning and implementing solution infrastructure.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Perform/participate in code reviews
• Maintain and develop Linux BSP including u-boot
• Integration with 3rd-paty software
• Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Support test and deployment of new products and features
We are looking for a Real Time Embedded SW Team Leader that will be responsible for the development of our next generation products, dealing with Mesh networks, SoftwareDefined Networks (SDN), Self-Organizing Networks (SON), Terragraph (Facebook).