Join our specialized unit of Data Analytics and Visualization Experts within the Data & Analytics Team!
We implement data warehouses, reporting systems, and self-service BI tools. Moreover, we offer career path development in the areas of Data Science and Big Data.
Currently, we are looking for a Power BI Administrator and User Support Specialist to join our team. Sounds interesting? Apply!
- Report on usage and performance of Power BI premium capacities
- Set up alerts in case of Power BI capacity overloading
- Establish/ extend monitoring of Power BI and its premium capacities
- Analyze the top 5 most used workspaces regarding workloads, using Log Analytics data
- Get an understanding of what reports and datasets are causing high workloads, using Log Analytics data
- Grant access rights to PBI developers using the AD group concept on PBI workspaces
- Establish Azure connections for dataset backup/ restoring and Log Analytics on PBI workspaces
- Handle support tickets issued by PBI Users and Developers (1st, 2nd and 3rd level)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Power BI
- Excellent knowledge of the Power BI Admin Portal
- Ability to manage Power BI workspaces
- Very good knowledge of PBI System Architecture (Data Access Infrastructure using gateways)
- Advanced skills in DAX and SQL
- Very good spoken and written English