Sii Ukraine is a subsidiary of Sii Poland — the leader in IT, engineering, and consultancy services hiring over 8000 IT experts in Poland with more than 200 prestigious customers. We are looking for ambitious and top-quality professionals to join our project teams.
As our .NET Developer, you can work in various sectors and join the community of over 400 .NET Developers in Sii. Our specialists have contributed to developing one of the most popular FinTech payment platforms, helped the Investment Banking Community develop new systems and applications from scratch, and created lab equipment controlling software for advanced DNA/RNA analytics.
We are a Microsoft Solutions Partner and members of Microsoft Cloud Elite. This gives you access to unique projects and many perks, such as free training and exam vouchers. As our candidate, you will receive an individual offer that matches your career plan and preferences, and you will choose between many different projects!
Please provide your CV in English.
- Develop thoroughly tested web applications based on .NET
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders — from product definition to launch
- Actively participate in Scrum team activities
- Implement and actively use practices such as code review, unit testing, design patterns and DevOps culture
- Contribute to the product architecture in its current and future shape
- At least 5 years of work experience as a .NET Developer and strong technical knowledge of C#, .NET Core
- Strong communication skills, specifically written English skills in order to be able to translate technical tasks to a non-technical audience
- Detail orientation, organization skills, consistency, transparency and reliability
- Experience in building highly scalable and reliable Azure Cloud Services leveraging Azure Functions, Service Bus, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management
- Deep understanding and experience in developing REST services with .NET
- Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods, including Oauth2 and OpenID Connect
- Previous work with implementing solutions leveraging Azure Storage Solutions such as Blob, Tables, and Queues
- Experience with unit testing with the use of NUnit/xUnit and mocking
- Experience with Azure AD and Azure AD B2C, developing Azure AD B2C user flows and custom policies
- Previous work in an Agile environment
- Experience with SAFe and MS DevOps