We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join us in Sii Ukraine.
Working for Sii Ukraine, a subsidiary of Sii Poland, provides you with a great combination of being in a start-up and in an enterprise environment at the same time. Sii Poland is the largest IT, Engineering & BPO services provider in Poland. We guarantee you a strong market expertise, knowledge sharing and support within marketing activities, recruitment tools and processes. Joining us gives you the chance to join a growing Ukrainian branch that has great ambitions to follow the success path of Sii.
You will have freedom and responsibility for helping Sii grow in Ukraine on one hand, but you will be a part of a team of 70 recruiters on the other hand. We will help you improve your recruitment skills and expand your knowledge of new technologies. In the future, you might become a recruitment team leader and develop your career as a manager if that is your ambition.
You will support local social media communication and recruitment marketing in close co-operation with Sii Marketing and Communications department. You will use some of the best recruitment tools — CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, job portals. We will invest in any new tools you recommend.
- Carrying out recruitment processes for projects in IT and Engineering sectors
- Sourcing and active acquisition of candidates, using various recruitment techniques (direct search, headhunting, Boolean Search etc.)
- Conducting phone screenings and recruitment interviews with candidates
- Cooperating with managers and Sales Department on a daily basis — taking care of current recruitment needs, defining required profiles, searching for and recommending the candidates
- Building positive relations with candidates and maintaining Candidate Experience at the highest level during whole recruitment process
- Taking part in development of internal recruitment tools and finding new solutions that aim at improvement of recruitment process
- Supporting Employer Branding activities, communication and marketing campaigns, organizing job fairs, conferences, meet-ups, and similar events
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in recruitment
- Higher education (preferred fields of study: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, business administration)
- Native Ukrainian and very good English is a must
- Knowledge of recruitment area, EB, Marketing and Communication
- Excellent communication skills, ability to connect with people easily, build and maintain positive relations, and identify the best candidates for a given position
- Understanding business and being customer-oriented and goal-oriented
- Resourcefulness, creativity, eagerness for finding new solutions and alternative sources of candidates
- Very good organization of work
- Confidence and persistence in pursuing not only individual, but also corporate goals
- Eagerness for finding new solutions and alternative sources of candidates
Why is it worth joining us?
- With over 6500 specialists, Sii is a leader in its industry
- Great Place to Work title since 2015
- Top global brands in our customer portfolio
- Work among the best experts on the market
- Possibilities for fast growth and development
- Financially stable company with no debts
- Part of Western European Group with 10 000+ experts
- We’re investing in your growth through meetups, webinars, training, certificates
- Best recruitment tools on the market
- Comfortable workplace — office or remote work
- Friendly management with quick decision making
- Great atmosphere created by all Sii Power People
- Attractive benefits package
- Passion Sponsorship program