What about taking part in a large long-term project in the aviation domain?
We have a stunning opportunity for an experienced Java Developer who is ready to show a high level of engagement in making technical decisions.
Our customer is a global aviation maintenance provider. The project is a set of applications critical for technicians’ work. Applications use multiple stacks of technologies, from Java EE and Eclipse to Spingboot, Jenkins, Openshift, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision and directly with the customer
- Providing high-quality code and solutions
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and find solutions for complex problems
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Experience of and responsibility for maintaining critical production software
- Ability to quickly acquire new domain knowledge and technology
- Java EE
- Experience writing formal project documentation
- At least Intermediate English
Nice to have
- Angular, AngularJS
- Eclipse RCP
- DevOps (Openshift, Helm), Jenkins multibranch, Groovy
- Clarification and analysis of requirements, estimation and implementation
- Investigation of incidents, bug fixing, troubleshooting
- Maintaining CI/CD
- Production delivery support, deployments on non-producition environment
- Keeping documentation up-to-date
- Cooperation with other teams
- Cooperation with stakeholders