Are you a DevOps Engineer who is interested in building a scalable, secure infrastructure and deployment system using modern technologies and best practices? Do you like working with the tools for cloud infrastructure automation? Are you eager to implement the latest cloud technologies? If yes, then come join us!
Being our team member means being open-minded, proactive, friendly, supportive, ready to accept the challenge, taking responsibility, and never stopping learning.
Our customer Wunderkind is a US-based leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale.
Our project is a platform for segmentation, analysis, re-targeting, and advertising campaign management.
Digital businesses use it to remember who their users are. It helps them recognize their audience better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible.
- 4+ years’ experience working with Linux
- Experience with Bash, Python
- Experience with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with GCE
- Experience with DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL), no-SQL DB (Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience with IAC: Terraform + Terragrunt, GCP deployment manager
- Strong knowledge in containerization and virtualization
- Practical experience in Kubernetes (multiple clusters in different regions), Helm chart
- Monitoring: Prometheus + Grafana + Thanos, GCP Stackdriver
- It will be a plus to have Golang experience
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Take part in environment/architecture planning
- Automate CI/CD and other processes on a project
- Implement tools that automate the infrastructure, using the infrastructure as a Сode (IaaC) approach where applicable
- Optimize the existing environments/structure
- Support our development for existing environments
- Consult development team on infrastructure-related questions
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Variety of technology
- Health & Legal support
- Active professional community
- Continuous education and growing
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Outstanding offices (if you choose it)
- Sports and community activities