Are you into Project Management? Are you not afraid of challenging tasks? Do you know how to meet customers’ goals within the given constraints and, thus, ensure the overall project delivery?
Then you will like working with us — non-trivial tasks, modern technologies, and the friendly team are waiting for you!
It’s a perfect opportunity for a talented and skillful Project Manager to become a part of the development process in various domains.
We invite a Middle Project Manager to cooperate with the Enterprise and Game Solutions Unit. We are working with such domains as Gaming and Gambling, Aviation, Automotive, Business Process Management Automation, Fintech, HealthCare, and others. There are projects of different sizes catered for different markets (Europe and the USA).
It’s a perfect opportunity to cooperate with new projects, build trusted relationships with new clients, etc.
- Define, estimate, and schedule project work to achieve the business goals
- Forecast, monitor, and manage project execution
- Ensure internal and external stakeholder management through effective communication
- Coordinate development teams and their leads
- Support the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- Manage project risks
- Monitor task fulfillment on-time and report to management and customers
- Take corrective actions as required delivering complete scope with desired quality in time and within the budget
- Configuration Management
- Project Documentation Management
- Project Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Contribute to projects life-cycle improvement through lessons learned
- Prepare new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
- Management of the projects’ staff (partially): tracking, coordination, and timely notification of management about the need of career growth of staff; avoiding and elimination of conflicts in the team
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT field
- Experience with Scrum and understanding of Agile philosophy
- Strong theoretical background in project management, preferably PMBoK
- Good theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in requirements and risk management
- Expertise in communication with customers
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation, and team building
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- High level of self-organization
- Attention to details
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem-solving experience