Are you willing to take part in the development of modern and highly flexible casino slots for one of the most advanced casino gaming providers on the market? If yes, then we are waiting for you!
Our Customer is a fast-growing, leading provider of online casino games, working with some of the biggest brands worldwide, with a passion for delivering cutting-edge products, both technically and creatively.
We are creating high-quality gaming content designed for multi-device consumption, including smartphones, tablets, and desktop browsers.
- 2-3 years of experience in software testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of software testing concepts and practices
- Experience with requirements analysis and testing
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in task estimation
- At least Intermediate level of English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Good technical background
- Understanding of games testing principals
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- A team player with a keen sense of responsibility
- Ready for change and uncertainty
- Perform the full test cycle of the desktop and mobile versions of the product, from the start and till its acceptance by the Customer (smoke testing, sanity testing, exploratory testing, functional testing, system testing, regression testing)
- Estimation of testing tasks
- Requirements analysis and clarification
- Defects reporting, monitoring, and verification
- Day-to-day communication with the Customer’s team (Game Designer, Customer’s Test Teams, etc.)
- Reporting test statuses on the daily/weekly bases
- Define possible project risks and ground them