Are you passionate about challenging tasks? Would you like to bring your ideas to the product you create? Are you really interested in improving hard skills utilizing fresh technologies and following best practices?
If you got three “Yes”, then you caught the right opportunity. Keep reading!
We are looking for a Java Developer who is interested in AdTech industry, not afraid to solve different tasks and invent new decisions.
Our customer builds a convergent TV advertising platform that enables unified decisioning and monetization across Connected TV (CTV), set-top box video-on-demand (VOD), linear, and national addressable television. Leading media owners, programmers, and distributors leverage this product to maximize revenue and improve operational efficiency, while delivering best-in-class ad experiences to their audiences.
The product allows storing, scheduling, and serving creatives contributing direct-sold campaigns. It also helps manage high-volume throughputs by setting rules for campaign objectives, track key campaign metrics to ensure maximized productivity and timeliness.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Java
- Experience with:
- Spring Framework
- MongoDB/NoSQL and MySQL/RDS
- HTTP clients and best practices, including Performance Tuning
- High-concurrency applications
- Deep knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency patterns
- Strong understanding of Performance Monitoring and Testing (Thread Dumps, CPU and Memory Monitoring, Instrumentation)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Familiarity with Kafka
- Skills with distributed memory systems (AeroSpike, Reddis)
- Experience working with, or designing distributed computing systems
- A background in AdTech industry
- High level of self-organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Striving to high quality solutions
- Flexibility and initiative
- Deliver the project from design to testing, including new programs, enhancements, and modifications
- Monitor the performance and test the server
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Work closely with the Product team to deliver quality features in high-quality code and best practices
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Drive major architectural changes as we scale to improve our engineering velocity
- Take ownership, drive results, teach others, and take pride in your work and the work of team