We are looking for a L2 Technical Support Engineer for our gaming project. We have a great professional team that is pleased to invite a specialist with solid experience and a friendly personality.
You will have an opportunity to work with worldwide famous corporations in different domains, such as Automotive, IoT, Gaming, and Intellectual Property Services.
If you want to start or continue your career in an international IT Company — here we are. Our support team is constantly growing and looking for new members to join and provide the best service for our customers.
A multinational gambling company that produces slot machines and other gambling technology needs our support. They are on a mission to lead the global gaming entertainment industry by focusing innovations in content and platform technology around delivering an outstanding player experience.
Among key tasks are data migration with SQL scripting with the ability to follow the whole analysis phase.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Good knowledge of Support methodologies, processes, planning, tools, and techniques
- At least an Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Oracle and DB2
- Crucial soft skills for the role:
- Logical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture
- Providing 2-level technical infrastructure support services for issues
- Securing the agreed levels of service are always met according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) such as, but not limited to, response & resolution times, quality levels, work volumes done, etc.
- Planning and performing preventive actions concerning the solution and/or its environment to avoid potential issues that may occur in future
- Estimating tasks with acceptable accuracy
- Being able to create and update support and maintenance related documentation
- Performing all tasks and providing deliverables on a good level of quality
- Reporting status and progress according to the project and company demands
- Fulfilling service requests
- Maintaining and developing positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Variety of technology
- Health & Legal support
- Active professional community
- Continuous education and growing
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Outstanding offices (if you choose it)
- Sports and community activities