Are you thrilled about designing the right architecture for a new client and kicking it off at full scale in production? Are you good at putting a strong team together and leading it towards a project’s success? Are you keen on sharing your knowledge and educating people around you?
If yes, then you are very likely to enjoy this role!
You will be a part of the Java/Big Data Unit at Sigma Software. In the unit, we have a bunch of different projects from all over the world, starting with start-ups and up to large famous companies. We deal with various projects in Java and Big Data direction and have a lot of R&D works.
The main focus for Java Unit is on helping our client develop efficient business, provide the best TEX practice.
- Solid understanding of the software development process
- Solid knowledge of Java programming language
- Solid knowledge of the mainstream frameworks and libraries
- Solid understanding of various architecture styles
- Solid understanding of different programming language paradigms: procedural, OO, functional, declarative
- Solid understanding of various estimation technics
- Solid understanding of developer testing approaches
- Solid understanding of data storages, both SQL and noSQL
- Solid understanding of security concepts
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in front-end development using mainstream frameworks and libraries
- Experience in programming using non-OO language
- Play a lead/supervisory role for existing Java projects in various domains, designing and building large-scale systems
- Be a leader and driver of Java Competence Center
- Participate in consulting projects, such as technology audits
- Engage new clients, run discovery phases, support sales activities
- Share technical knowledge with teammates and customers
- Get involved in projects with the possibility to learn new technologies and accumulate best practices
- Design, implement, test Java applications from scratch
- Review and optimize existing solutions