Are you excited about challenging tasks? Do you want to establish and maintain a sustainable and effective software development process, drive tech excellence and innovations, and strive to make them the best on the market? Then join us!
Are you feeling thrilled? You are welcome to join!
You will build an application for American company that provides a service in healthcare domain using artificial intelligence, such as predictions, cost savings etc.
- Clarify requirements
- Implement front-end stories, including markup
- Take part in daily standups and other syncs with Customer
- Perform Demo
- Perform code review
- Strong experience in HTML, CSS (HTML 5, CSS 3, Boostrap, pre-processors)
- Strong experience in Vue.js (at least one successful project done)
- Experience in ES6 and Vuex
- Knowledge of using the Git Flow
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Excellent interpersonal communications and technical writing skills
- Excellent time management and tasks prioritization skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Working with startups
- Ability to build pixel perfect layouts based on interactive prototypes in Figma, InVision, etc.
- Experience with Google API
- Experience with Apexcharts
- Experience with Auth0
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Variety of technology
- Health & Legal support
- Active professional community
- Continuous education and growing
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Outstanding offices (if you choose it)
- Sports and community activities
Welcome Sigma Software