Are you passionate about Angular? Do you want to be a part of a talented team caring about their products and striving to make them the best on the market? If yes, then keep reading!
Sigma Software is looking for a Front-end Developer with Angular to join the development of a cloud-based multi-tenant platform.
Feeling thrilled? You are welcome to join!
Our client delivers a SaaS solution for Customer Communication Management (CCM) for Telecommunications, Financial, and Energy sectors. This solution is a cloud-based multi-tenant platform that enables end-to-end capabilities to design, produce, store, and access very high volumes of documents (invoices, bills, promotions, etc.).
The project team is working on a platform providing a service for monitoring and managing electronic invoices.
Using the platform applications, operators can track the status of invoices both sent by the platform client and sent to them.
Several additional applications help track statistics and ensure reliable storage and security of customer data.
• Develop new web applications
• Perform coding, debugging, and unit testing
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
• Understand the front-end part of the application to be able to solve business problems and take responsibility for the result
• Practical experience with Angular 8, Angular Material
• Solid experience in RxJS, Webpack
• Hands-on experience with:
• Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
• Work experience with Keycloak
• Work experience with Cypress
• Work experience with updating Angular versions